Support The Plastic Surgery Foundation
Innovation is the lifeblood of the specialty; fostering artistry and refining skill in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery is the driving ambition to which The PSF adheres.
The future success of our specialty relies on proper research and education initiated today.
The Plastic Surgery Foundation’s excellence and leadership within the specialty depend greatly on the generosity of ASPS members.
From annual gifts that make an immediate impact to endowed gifts that support future generations of plastic surgeons, contributions to The Plastic Surgery Foundation serve as the catalyst of innovation for our specialty.
Last year, your generous contributions, professional achievements and selfless enthusiasm enabled The Plastic Surgery Foundation to perpetuate its reputation as the most distinguished research foundation in the specialty.
Since 2013, The PSF…
- Provided more than 2.9 million in grant funding for investigator-initiated research projects
- Dispatched 158 Visiting Professors to 48 plastic surgery institutions worldwide
- Established coalition of more than 40 health advocacy organizations lobbying members of Congress to successfully pass the Breast Cancer Patient Education Act in December 2015
- Hosted 28 international scholars at U.S. plastic surgery institutions
- Distributed 40 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grants to U.S.-based charities to increase awareness of breast reconstruction surgery
- Awarded 22 Charitable Care Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grants to cover breast cancer surgical care costs for women who otherwise could not afford reconstruction
Join us as we challenge ourselves to answer important, complex questions that drive outcomes and impact patients.