Thank You for Attending 'An Evening with Jewel'
A big thank you to all who attended "An Evening with Jewel" on Oct. 29, 2012 at Plastic Surgery The Meeting in New Orleans! Proceeds from the dinner and concert will be donated to the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund of The Plastic Surgery Foundation and be used to support PSF research and breast reconstruction organizations, including the Breastoration program of the Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness (BRA) Day USA is an initiative designed to promote education, fund research, raise awareness of and access to information regarding post-mastectomy breast reconstruction. Jewel is the national spokesperson for the campaign.
Closing the loop on the number of women who are aware of their reconstruction options is a task not undertaken alone. This two year campaign, spearheaded by Jewel, anchored by Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day USA and supported with public event and media efforts is made possible with generous support from the following sponsors and partners:
Charitable partner for "An Evening with Jewel"
ASPS and The PSF, together with CAGNO and Breastoration, wish to thank all the local sponsors for "An Evening with Jewel":
- Drs. Richard D. Celentano and Celeste Lagarde
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc.
- Goldring Family Foundation
- Jones Walker
- Malcolm M. Dienes, LLC
- Patrick F. Taylor Foundation
- The Sport Family Foundation
- The Wall Center for Plastic Surgery
- American Luxury Limousines
- Baptist Community Ministries
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Brice Building Company
- Chehardy Sherman
- Cynthia A. De Luca, APLC
- Dr. Maitland DeLand
- Dr. Michele Cooper
- Dr. Mohammed Suleman
- Louisiana Breast Cancer Task Force
- Plastic Surgery Consultants - Drs. Wade, Stephens & Hanemann
- The Woldenberg Foundation
- United Way of Southeast Louisiana & United Way Women's Leadership Council
- Colon and Sands Plastic Surgery