Outstanding Achievement in Clinical Research Award
The Clinical Research Award recognizes an investigator whose innovative research will advance the treatment of surgical disorders. Such work may involve clinical, epidemiological, or health services research.
Nominations for the award may be submitted by any member of ASPS, but candidates may not nominate themselves. Nominations are not considered fully submitted until the nominators receive a confirmation via e-mail from The PSF.
Nomination materials must include:
- Letter of recommendation – describes the candidate’s achievements in clinical plastic surgery research
- Candidate’s CV – including a complete list of the candidate’s publications
- Summary statement – summarizes the candidate’s research accomplishments; includes references to the publications supporting these accomplishments
Candidates will be considered on the basis of:
- Clinical research contributions to the advancement of the specialty
- Overall impact of these contributions on the plastic surgery field
- Demonstration of a commitment to the advancement of medicine through clinical research
To make a nomination, submit all materials in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.