Combined Pilot Research Grants
AAHS/PSF, ACAPS/PSF, ASPN/PSF & ASRM/PSF Combined Pilot Research Grants
The PSF, along with the AAHS, ACAPS, ASPN and ASRM, recognize the importance of promoting innovative research in reconstructive microsurgery, peripheral nerve and hand surgery. Together, these organizations are dedicated to fostering the development of surgeon scientists and are committed to increasing the amount of research dollars, in order to fund pilot research studies that set the stage for investigators to apply to larger funding agencies.
- AAHS/PSF Combined Pilot Grant Guidelines
- ACAPS/PSF Combined Pilot Grant Guidelines
- ASPN/PSF Combined Pilot Grant Guidelines
- ASRM/PSF Combined Pilot Grant Guidelines
- Instructions for completing your Pilot Research Grant application in proposalCentral
- The PSF FAQ Proposal Checklist
The PSF Proposal Checklist will guide you through the comprehensive requirements, when completing your grant application. Please utilize this most important tool for all PSF grant submissions through proposalCENTRAL. When uploading your grant application, this checklist must be attached.