Grant and Fellowship Deadlines and Applications Information
The application deadline for a 2013 research grant or fellowship from The Plastic Surgery Foundation has passed. Please check back with us in May 2013 to learn about our recipients. The next call for grant applications will be in August 2013.
High Priority Research Areas
The PSF has identified the following high-priority research areas in plastic surgery:
- Allogeneic transplantation approaches in tissue engineering (regenerative medicine)
- Stem and progenitor cells (therapeutic realities)
- The use of allograft biologics in breast reconstruction
- Fat grafting and adipose matrices
- Allograft dermis/epidermis for wound healing
- Composite tissue allotransplantation (CTA)
- Safety and outcomes studies
- Acellular dermis investigations
- Comparative effectiveness/cost studies
Learn more about our grant program ...