Research Fellowship Grants
The purpose of the Research Fellowship Grants (RF) is to encourage research and academic career development in plastic surgery. The research fellowship is intended to provide supplement salary support during a mentored research experience. The PSF Research Fellowship is designed for those who wish to supplement one year of clinical training for a research experience and can be utilized for training in any area of plastic surgery.
Up to $50,000 for one-year to be used for salary support only.
- Research Fellowship Grant Guidelines
- The PSF Grant Writing Module and Grant Writing Module Certification
- The PSF Grant Program FAQ's
- Instructions for completing your Research Fellowship Grant Application in proposalCENTRAL
- The PSF RF Proposal Checklist
If you have not been previously funded by The PSF then you must review The PSF Grant Writing Module and complete the Grant Writing Module Certification per the guidelines. The RF Proposal Checklist will guide you through the comprehensive requirements, when completing your grant application. Please utilize this most important tool for your PSF grant submission through proposalCENTRAL. When uploading your grant application, this checklist must be attached.