Leaving a Legacy
Many plastic surgeons have chosen to affirm their life’s work by leaving a legacy to the future of the specialty. You can provide your own gift to support innovation and excellence in the specialty forever by making one or more of the following commitments:
- Contributing a major gift of cash, appreciated assets or similar tangible property,
- Naming The PSF in your will,
- Making The PSF an irrevocable beneficiary of an insurance policy,
- Selecting The PSF as a beneficiary of a number of available charitable estate tools
As you consider your plans, we want let you know that The PSF has several recognition societies for friends who have chosen leave a permanent expression of their commitment to the future of plastic surgery.
The Maliniac Circle - Maliniac Fellows have made a minimum $100,000 deferred gift commitment or a $50,000 outright contribution to the National Endowment for Plastic Surgery or The Plastic Surgery Foundation.
The Heritage Society – Heritage Society members have committed a deferred gift of $20,000 - $49,999.
The Legacy Club – Members of the Legacy Club have pledged a deferred gift of less than $20,000.
To talk with a member of our development team, contact:
Director of Development
Phone: (847) 709-7542
Dr. Stephan and Viviane Leao-Baker
- "Continued excellence and leadership in our cherished profession of plastic surgery requires personal and financial involvement. Not only is this an investment in ourselves, but in those who will follow us."