Research Fundamentals & Career Development Workshop May 2-5, 2019
In conjunction with the Plastic Surgery Research Council's 64th Annual Meeting
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Explore current and emerging issues in plastic surgery research fundamentals at these workshop sessions hosted by The Plastic Surgery Foundation. Key experts in the field will offer insights, presentations and interactive sessions on key topics. Programming will be integrated throughout the PSRC Annual Meeting, beginning on Thursday, May 2, with sessions each day, and concluding with a half-day of sessions and networking on key topics before the the PSRC Annual Meeting ends on Sunday.
Preliminary Program Topics
- Work-Life Balance
- Balancing Research and Clinical Practice
- Avoiding Burnout
- Basic Scientist from Resident to Faculty
- Initiating and Leveraging Collaborations in Translational Science
- Building a Lab, Building a Study Team
- Qualitative Research in Plastic Surgery
- Initiating and Leveraging in Health Services
- Art of Achieving Promotion
- Added Value of Extra Degrees (MBA, MPH, MHSC)
- Tech Transfer/Entrepreneurship
- PSF Panel: My Surgeon Scientist Story-Challenges Encountered Along the Way"
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your research and career knowledge and goals while building your professional network!
RSVP to save your place now! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.