CSPS/PSF Combined Pilot Research Grant
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF) and the California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) recognize the importance of fostering the development of surgeon scientists and innovative research in plastic surgery.
The CSPS/PSF Combined Pilot Research Grant is intended to fund a research project that will advance the scientific knowledge and clinical practice of plastic surgery. This grant supports the preliminary or pilot phase of these research projects. Applications that do not address research in plastic surgery will not be reviewed.
Amount & Duration
Up to $10,000 for 1-year pilot projects
The 2023 PSF research grant cycle is NOW OPEN.
The application deadline is December 1, 2022.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- PSF Grant Application Mentoring
- 2021 PSF Grant Mentoring Session
- 2020 PSF Grant Mentoring Session
- PSF Grant Writing Module
- Top Ten Most Common PSF Grant Writing Mistakes
Presentation by Brett T. Phillips, MD, MBA, and Howard Levinson, MD
- Download & Sign Module Certification (Required for those who have not received funds from The PSF before)