Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community.
How to Apply
The Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED.
The application deadline was March 24, 2016.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
2015 Grant Recipients
- Cabell Huntington Hospital Foundation (Huntington, W. Va.)
- Evelyn's Breast Friends Forever (Torrance, Calif.)
- Facing Our Risk (Tampa, Fla.)
- Pink Ribbon Girls (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Scott & White Healthcare Foundation (Temple, Texas)
- Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, Texas)
- Southern Illinois University (Springfield, Ill.)
- St. John's Healthcare Foundation (Oxnard, Calif.)
- University of Pittsburgh & UPMC (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Watertown Regional Medical Center (Watertown, Wis.)
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.