Charitable Care Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that provide charitable care to women seeking breast reconstruction surgery who are in financial need.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Charitable Care Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to providing breast reconstruction surgery charity care. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grants, up to $15,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have a demonstrated a track record of providing effective breast reconstruction surgery charity care. Grant funds must be used to directly support the surgical care expenses for women having breast reconstruction surgery, particularly for uninsured and underinsured women in underserved communities. Funds from this grant cannot be used for Plastic Surgeon physician surgical fees or cancer care.
How to Apply
The 2020 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED. The deadline to submit applications was April 30, 2020.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
2019 Grant Recipients
- ALAS-Wings | Chicago, IL
- Breast Cancer Angels | Los Alamitos, CA
- Breastoration | New Orleans La
- Breastoration Ink, a fiscally sponsored project of MarinLink | San Rafael, CA
- My Hope Chest | Seminole, FL
- Norma Pfriem Breast Cancer Center/Yale New Haven Health Systems | Bridgeport, CT
- Owensboro Health Foundation, Inc. | Owensboro, Kentucky
- Plasticos Foundation | Orange, CA
- St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation | Bridgeport, CT
- The University of Chicago, Section of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery | Chicago, IL
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.