Charitable Care Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that provide charitable care to women seeking breast reconstruction surgery who are in financial need.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Charitable Care Grants to US-based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to providing breast reconstruction surgery charity care. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grants, up to $15,000, are awarded to US-based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a track record of providing effective breast reconstruction surgery charity care. Grant funds must be used to directly support the surgical care expenses for women having breast reconstruction surgery, particularly for uninsured and underinsured women in underserved communities. Funds from this grant cannot be used for Plastic Surgeon physician surgical fees or cancer care.
How to Apply
The 2021 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED. The deadline to submit applications was April 6, 2021.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Grant Recipients
- Alliance in Reconstruction Surgery Foundation (AiRS) | Dallas, TX
- Breastoration | New Orleans, LA
- Breastoration Ink, a fiscally sponsored project of MarinLink | Mill Valley, CA
- Evelyn's BreastFriends Forever (BFF) | Harbor City, CA
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare Foundation dba Save a Sister | Kalispell, MT
- Mission Plasticos | Orange, CA
- St. John's Healthcare Foundation | Oxnard, CA
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center | Pittsburgh PA
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Charitable Care Grant, please contact email@example.com.