Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to US-based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to US-based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
How to Apply
The 2021 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW OPEN. The deadline to submit applications is April 6, 2021.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
2020 Grant Recipients
- Adelphi University/Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program | Garden City, NY
- Ascension St. Vincent’s HealthCare Foundation | Jacksonville, FL
- BayCare Clinic Foundation | Green Bay, WI
- Board of Regents, Nevada System of Higher Education obo University of Nevada, Las Vegas | Las Vegas, NV
- Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University (DBA: SIU School of Medicine) Springfield, IL
- BRAVE Coalition Foundation | San Antonio, TX
- BSW Central Texas Foundation on behalf of College Station Region, Dept. of Plastic & Recon Surgery | College Station, TX
- Huntsville Hospital Foundation, Inc. | Huntsville, AL
- Indianapolis Breast Reconstruction, Inc. Indianapolis, IN
- My Hope Chest | Seminole, FL
- Owensboro Health Foundation | Owensboro, KY
- Penn Medicine | Philadelphia, PA
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, TX
- United in Pink, Inc | Macon, GA
- University of Cincinnati Foundation | Cincinnati, OH
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.