Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S.-based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to US-based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
How to Apply
The 2023 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED.
The deadline to submit applications was April 5, 2023.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
2022 Grant Recipients
- Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program | Garden City, NY
- Asociación Latina de Asistencia y Prevención del Cáncer de Mama | Chicago, IL
- BayCare Clinic Foundation | Green Bay, WI
- BreastReconstruction.org | Great Neck, NY
- Indianapolis Breast Reconstruction, Inc. | Indianapolis, IN
- My Sister My Friend Breast Cancer Support | Long Beach, CA
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, TX
- University of California Davis Sacramento, CA
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.