Become a PSF Visiting Professor
The PSF Visiting Professors Committee reviews names submitted by the Plastic Surgery Training Program Directors and PSF Visiting Professor Committee members to select a total of nine Visiting Professors each year.
Selection criteria for the Visiting Professors include:
- Candidates interested in participating as a Visiting Professor may now self-nominate if they include a letter of recommendation supporting their nomination.
- At least three must have adequate experience in cosmetic surgery to be able to provide current lectures on cosmetic topics.
- At least two of the nine selected must be women.
- All candidates will be scanned for ethics violations before consideration as a Visiting Professor.
- As a Visiting Professor representing The PSF, the charitable giving history of the candidates to The PSF is considered in the selection process. It is expected that nominees have given a minimum of $375, though contributions can be made following the nomination. For more information on how you can support The PSF, please click here.
- Sitting members of the ASPS Board of Directors and members of The PSF Visiting Professors Committeee are excluded from consideration.
- Those who served as a Visiting Professor within the last five years are also not eligible.
- Candidates must be members of ASPS in order to be considered.
The application period is NOW OPEN. Applications will be accepted through December 31, 2022.
Questions about The PSF Visiting Professors program may be directed to: