Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
How to Apply
The 2020 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW OPEN. All applications must be submitted online by April 30, 2020.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Grant Recipients
- Adelphi University/Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program | Garden City, NY
- BayCare Clinic Foundation | Green Bay, WI
- Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University | Springfield, IL
- Evelyn's Breast Friends Forever (BFF) | Harbor City, CA
- LIVE Today Foundation, Inc | Chicago, IL
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- Salem Baptist Church | Chicago, IL
- St. Vincent's HealthCare Foundation | Jacksonville, FL
- The G.R.E.E.N Foundation | Santa Ana, CA
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, Texas
- UC Irvine Department of Plastic Surgery | Orange, CA
- United in Pink, Inc. | Macon, GA
- University of California, Davis. Division of Plastic Surgery | Sacramento, CA
- University of Cincinnati Foundation | Cincinnati, Ohio
- University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA
- UNLV Foundation | Las Vegas, NV
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact email@example.com.