Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community. Involvement by an active ASPS member(s) is strongly encouraged. In addition, The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources who are dedicated to the goals of this program.
How to Apply
The 2019 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
2018 Grant Recipients
- Adelphi University/Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program | Garden City, NY
- BayCare Clinic Foundation | Green Bay, WI
- Evelyn's Breast Friends Forever (BFF) | Harbor City, California
- Monmouth Medical Center Foundation | Long Branch, NJ
- My Hope Chest | Seminole, FL
- Pink Ribbon Girls | Tipp City, OH
- Rush Copley Foundation | Aurora, IL
- St. John’s Healthcare Foundation | Oxnard, CA
- The G.R.E.E.N Foundation | Santa Ana, CA
- The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA
- The University of Texas Foundation MD Anderson Cancer Center | Houston, TX
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | Galveston, Texas
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.