Public Awareness Grants
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) is committed to supporting organizations that focus on increasing breast reconstruction surgery awareness and education to women and their family members.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to U.S. based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants, up to $10,000, are awarded to U.S. based tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities with a demonstrated commitment to developing and implementing projects and programs for the purpose of raising the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery options in the community.
How to Apply
The 2018 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund grant cycle is NOW CLOSED.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Grant Recipients
- Adelphi University/Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline and Support Program | Garden City, NY
- BayCare Clinic Foundation | Green Bay, WI
- Board of Trustees of Southern Illinois University | Springfield, IL
- CHI St. Alexius Health Williston Foundation | Williston, ND
- Pink Runway Project | Bangor, ME
- The G.R.E.E.N. Foundation | Santa Ana, CA
- Turn It Pink, Inc. | Savannah, GA
- University of Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA
- University of Texas Foundation - MD Anderson Cancer Center | Austin, TX
- West Virginia University Foundation on behalf of the WVU Cancer Institute | Morgantown, WV
- Women's Breast Cancer Resource Center | Temecula, CA
- Innovating Health International| Tabarre, Haiti
For additional information about the Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grant, please contact email@example.com.